Bugs, as you know, are not only unwanted guests but beyond that, they can be dangerous for your health and cause safety hazards, therefore, it is important to get rid of bug infestation as soon as they occur.
Types of Sprays
Before we get into the business of the day, it’s important to take a look at the various sprays that are available. This enables you to determine which of the sprays applies to the rodents invading your environment.
Sprays are classified based on the bugs they target and they include:
- Ants: Sprays meant to kill ants are made of Bifenthrin. This ingredient is widely acknowledged as an effective red fire ant killer. They are sometimes also effective against roaches, mosquitoes, spiders, centipedes, and stinkbugs.
- Roaches: Sprays meant for roaches are made with Cypermethrin. This is an effective neurotoxin that can kill roaches and ants.
- Bedbugs: This is mostly used indoors as they are sprayed on beds and beddings. Hence, if your bed is infested with bedbugs, then you will require a spray meant to kill them. They are made with Deltamethrin which is effective against fleas, ticks, spiders and others but more especially bedbugs. They are available as water-based and oil-based products. It should be sprayed on cracks, crevices, joints, springs, and mattresses.
Common Bug Spray Ingredients
Every bug spray contains some active ingredients. Some of them are highly toxic so it’s wise to consider the ingredients while making a choice. These include:
Picaridin: This product came into circulation in the U.S.A in 2005. It is derived from genus Piper (a plant) and is moderately toxic. It is effective against ticks and is durable. It is more common in Australia and Europe.
DEET: This was developed by the U.S Army to protect the soldiers from tropical insects. It is also known as N, N-Diethyl-m-toluamide. It is quite effective against ticks, mosquitoes, and other insects although there are some concerns about its toxicity (it is very toxic to aquatic animals).
Permethrin: It is derived from the chrysanthemum flower. This is an insecticide used to kill scabies, lice and other insects. It is the most odorless and has the least effect on the human skin as it wears off within fifteen minutes of application on the skin. On the other hand, it won’t quickly fade off when sprayed on clothes as it takes several weeks. This product is ideal for anglers, hunters and wildlife stalkers.
Essential Oils: Although it has not been clinically proven, the use of essential oil is approved by many. They have proven to prevent mosquito and insect bites even after spending countless hours in tick-infested woods. They are not only sweet-smelling (making them more tolerable than others), they can also be rubbed all over the face without being worried about ingestion.
During summertime, no one wants to stay indoor not only because of the heat but because being outdoor is a beautiful experience. But it’s no fun when you have to be scratching your legs and swatting at insects to keep them away. With an insect repellant, you and your family can be well protected against insect bites.
Cutter H-959662 Natural Bug Control is ideal for all outdoor activities. It comes in a wide range of formulas to choose from and is ideal for lounging at the beach, time out in your backyard or just cheering your favorite team in the stadium. This product will make you invincible to bugs and insects.
It contains lemongrass oil, which in itself is a natural insecticide. This makes it safe to use around kids and pets as it won’t harm them, therefore it ensures your entire family gets to spend quality time outdoors without bothering about bugs and flies. The spray concentrate requires no additional modification as it’s ready to spray once bought.
All you need to do is to attach the spray to your hose (as instructed in the label) and thereafter spray on all infected parts thoroughly. It can be sprayed on gardens and lawns to kill flies, mosquitoes, ants and other insects. One bottle of Cutter H-959662 Natural Bug Control can cover about 5,000 square meters of lawn.
Features of Cutter H-959662 Natural Bug Control
Cutter H-959662 Natural Bug Control has the following features:
- Ability to Kill Lawn Invading Insects: It’s formulated to get rid of mosquitoes, flies, ants (both harvesters and carpenters) and other listed insects.
- Active Ingredient: It has lemongrass oil as its active ingredient. As earlier stated, this lemongrass oil is an insecticide in itself. It is pleasant smelling but will repel insects. Despite being an insecticide, this product will not harm freshly laid grass seeds or your lawns for that matter.
- User-Friendly: While it functions well as an insecticide, it is also user-friendly as it can be used around children and pets without harming them.
- Contact Killing: It can be attached to your garden hose and then sprayed directly on infected areas. It requires no mixing and no hassle.
- Wide Coverage: One bottle of this product can cover as much as 5,000 square meters of your garden.
Rather than have mosquitoes, bugs and insects prevent you from enjoying time outdoors with your family, you can choose to do something about it. Cutter Natural Bug Control is a product made to get rid of insects from your environment leaving you free to enjoy time with your family. We like that it’s user-friendly, easy to apply and has a nice fragrance.