What is it about water, fountains, and nature that continuously attracts us? Could it be because we love the sound of bubbling water, or maybe because a fountain represents nature and its elements blended in one or it could even be because a time spent outside communing with nature is all we wish for to unwind after a hard day’s work?
Whatever the case may be, it’s time to find out which is the Best Outdoor Fountain and in this article, we bring to you only those water fountains that deserve your attention and can turn your garden into a dreamland. Come along as we explore together, shall we?
Bond Manufacturing Y98881 Ashboro Zen Fountain
Best Outdoor Fountains in Our Rating
- Unique design suitable for any landscape
- Ease of installation
- Copper sockets protected against rust
- Unique backlight protected from water
Selecting the Best Outdoor Fountains in January, 2021
1. Bond Manufacturing
16.7 x 16.7 x 32.8 inches
|2. Bear Creek Waterfall Fountain|
19 x 15 x 31 inches
3. Alpine Corporation 5-Tier Tree Trunk
22 x 18 x 40 inches
|4. Design Toscano Copper Falls|
14 x 14 x 33.5 inches
|5. Glenville Water Pump Cascading|
15 x 15 x 32 inches
|6. Chillscreamni Outdoor Waterfall|
19.4 x 25.5 x 15 inches
| 7. John Timberland Outdoor Floor|
40 x 17.1 x 16.9 inches
|8. Peaktop 201601Pt Outdoor|
15 x 15 x 33.5 inches
|9. Pure Garden Outdoor|
19.4 x 25.5 x 15 inches
|10. Fairy Maiden Water Fountain|
19.5 x 19.7 x 42 inches
Top Outdoor Fountain on the Market
With numerous water fountains on the market, deciding on the one to purchase can prove to be very difficult; after all, they all look very appealing and will give you great value for your money no matter which one you decide on or so you think. There’s more than meets the eyes, and it’s for this reason we took it upon ourselves to research and come up with the top ten outdoor fountains. They include:
1. Bond Manufacturing Y98881 Ashboro Zen Fountain-Best All Round Product
Bond Manufacturing Y98881 Ashboro Zen Fountain lights up your path with its soft yellow LED light, which gives it a nice glow as it adds some contrasts in just the right angles while the water maintains a set form and shape thereby giving it an overall appeal.
It is made with Envirostone, a material made of plant glue mixed with sand. This Environstone, which is specially crafted by seasoned artisans, is made to look just like real sandstone, thereby enhancing the look of your outdoors.
2. Bear Creek Waterfall Fountain-Best Lightweight Product
This water fountain looks like it was made from a fusion of dry and earthy woods and set up in a way that enables the water to cascade back and forth in a gentle manner. It looks grand and gives a soothing and calming look and can be set up anywhere outdoors that suits you.
It is quick and easy to set up, thereby making it an ideal feature for your patios, balcony, porches, backyard, and your decks. The fountain is made of cast resin as well as fiberglass and was carefully crafted by skilled artisans who created it with their bare hands.
3. Alpine Corporation 5-Tier Tree Trunk Water Fountain-Most Real-Looking Water Fountain
This water fountain, which is made of real wood, is constructed to look like a tree trunk and has wonderful bends that give it a natural feel and beauty of the woodland. It not only adds to the appeal of your outdoor space; you can also relax by it while communing with nature.
Whether it’s set up on your deck, balcony, patio, backyard, or anywhere else outdoors, it’s sure to have a calming and soothing effect on you.
With LED light to brighten up your path and glow at night, you are always kept in a state of euphoria. Water never runs out as it comes with an interior pump that keeps the water flowing, all you need do is plug the pump to an electrical outlet.
4. Design Toscano Copper Falls Water Fountain-Easiest to Set Up
Design Toscano Copper Falls Water Fountain has an organic design, with water cascading from the high fancy flower vase to the lower vases; the flower which has a lotus blossom look is crafted with infinite care from copper.
That’s not all to its design; these flower vases rest in an urn of natural stones while its bases are made with a combination of fancy resins and ground stone, thereby giving it an all-round ethereal look.
The whole set up is handcrafted by professional artisans, which gives it a classy look. It comes with an inbuilt pump that is UL certified, and unlike the others, this can be set up both indoors and outdoors as well. There are no mechanical sounds with the water, as it only sounds gentle and smooth.
5. Glenville Water Pump Cascading Water Fountain-Handcrafted Water Fountain
This water fountain looks very “English,” just like something one sees in Hobbiton. With its two small buckets and a water pump, it gives off a very cute look. Then there’s also the fact that it features a planter pot where you can plant whatever you like, all of which fits into the fountain and gives it a general appeal.
The fountain is made of fiberglass and polyresin, which are durable while the bricks and wood were made to have a real, natural look. The planting pot, as earlier stated, is meant for you to plant whatever you wish in it, you could add some loamy soil, pour in your seeds, and nurture it.
Nature has never been kinder than to give you a combination of water and plant in one place. You may even decide to plant something new each year!
6. Chillscreamni Outdoor Waterfall Garden Fountain-Best Space Efficient Fountain
When we thought we had seen it all, the Chillscreamni Outdoor Waterfall Garden Fountain turned out beyond our expectations. This portable water fountain is ideal for places that have limited space. It can be set up right at your door entrance, living room, staircase, garden, patio, corridor, and even your office room.
Made with resin and fiberglass, which are long-lasting, it is lightweight and weatherproof as well. It is composed of four jars with the water flowing from the top jug down to the last one in a circular pattern.
The sound of the water is another thing that appeals to us as the sound is not only soothing; it is tranquil enough for you to sit and reflect without disturbing your thought pattern with mechanical noise.
7. John Timberland Outdoor Floor Water Fountain-Most Durable Product
John Timberland Outdoor Floor Water Fountain has seven cascades designed uniquely to set your home in the right mood. It can be set up anywhere on your outdoor space; whether it’s your patio, deck, balcony, garden, or anywhere else that suits you, it will fit right in.
It is designed just like a jug, but a cut one this time, such that you can see the seven tiers of basins that contain water gently falling from one tier to the other in an elegant and classy manner. These tiers are arranged in a back and forth pattern and allow the water to flow from the highest tier to the last one, thereby giving your home an ethereal feeling.
The jug-like water fountain is made of faux ceramic, which makes it appear like it’s made of ceramic but more lightweight as it made with cast resin so that it doesn’t break as easily as a real ceramic one would.
8. Peaktop 201601Pt Outdoor Garden Water Stacked 3 Tier Bowls Waterfall Fountain-Easiest to Maintain
There is nothing more serene than an evening in your garden listening to the soft cascading sound of water as it falls and crashes; the stress of the day is sure to melt away. This four-tier waterfall helps you relax after a hard day while admiring its great artwork.
Whether you decide to set it up in your garden, patio, or backyard, it’s all the same effect. Crafted delicately with lightweight resin, it gives it a reliable and strong structure, ensuring it will last for a long time.
9. Pure Garden Outdoor Water Fountain-Best Weatherproof Fountain
The LED light also adds to its appeal as it not only illuminates the water and casts a soft glow on the environment; it also adds to the beauty and serenity of your garden. It’s hard to miss and is sure to be commented upon by friends and family.
Durability is top on its list as it’s made with strong polyresin material which is lightweight and also weatherproof, thereby guaranteeing longevity. It’s easy to set up and requires no extra plumping; neither does it involve a rigorous maintenance routine.
10. Fairy Maiden Water Fountain-Best Design
The name alone describes all it does. It involves a fairy maid pouring water into the tiers down several open bosoms. Of course, the fairy is pretty and tiers are sparkling white so it’s sure to catch everyone’s attention as it sits right at the center of your garden, patio, deck, backyard, or anywhere else you want it set up.
The fountain, which is made of polyresin along with fiberglass and polystone, is very durable as well as lightweight, thereby making it easy to move about. It is coated with oil-based paint and usually comes in white color that is hard to miss.
Best Outdoor Fountains – Buying Guide
It’s easy to make a spontaneous purchase of any water fountain that catches your fancy but resist the temptation and instead make detailed research as this will help you purchase a product that best suits your needs.
When making your buying decision, keep the following factors in mind:
- Size. If you purchase a fountain that is too large, it may take up the whole space, but if it’s too small, then it weakens the overall effect of the fountain. Therefore, when buying a fountain, it’s best to purchase a water fountain that can fit into your available space without overwhelming the place or looking insignificant. You could also try measuring the space and then get something that suits that space.
- Aesthetics & Design. This is dependent on your home’s landscape and your personal choice. There are many options to choose from, but the most popular ones include statue design, metal bronze design, rocks, urn designs, wall attached water fountains, animal-shaped designs, and tier patterns.
- Material. Any outdoor fountain to be bought must be able to withstand adverse weather conditions since it’s going to be kept outdoors most of the time. The durability of the material used in designing the fountain depends on the weather conditions of a particular area. For example, fountains made of limestone will quickly erode in regions that are humid and wet, while concrete cracks under harsh winter, but graphite wouldn’t be affected by the cold. Bronze on its part lasts for a lifetime but still needs occasional polishing, marble is not ideal for cold seasons but will do well in any other zone.
- Flow Pattern & Water Needs. There are three main ways by which water flows; steady stream, bubble jets, and spray pattern, and each has its advantages as well as disadvantages. Sprays are classier but usually require more space; a steady stream, on the other hand, can function in smaller spaces but requires more water.
There’s also the fact that some of the designs will also require additional and more advanced plumbing and will need to be maintained regularly.
FAQ On Best Outdoor Fountain
Can a birdbath be turned to a fountain?
Yes, it’s possible to do that. All you will need to do is fix a pump and adjust it, so it doesn’t spray water too high.
Why is there a constant loss of water by my self-contained fountain?
If your fountain keeps losing water in a quick manner, then there is a high chance that it’s leaking, but if the loss of water is gradual and slow, then it’s most likely due to evaporation of the water.
Can I drink the water in my fountain?
It is not advisable to drink water from an outdoor fountain as it’s not safe for drinking. It is continuously exposed to debris and other pollutants, which can make you sick if you drink it. Animals can, however, drink it, but even at that, the water should be changed regularly.
Where would you instead spend your evening or weekends than in your garden listening to the water cascade down the fountain and the gentle breeze whispering in your ears? Heavenly right?
You can have this heaven right here on earth; all you need do is purchase the Best Outdoor Fountain. Go ahead and make your choice, heaven is not so far after all.